Try scuba diving with a free taster session
Would you like to try scuba diving? If you have always wanted to learn to scuba dive or are simply curious about scuba, a Try Dive with Castlereagh Sub Aqua Club is the perfect introduction. In the safe confines of the pool a qualified BSAC Instructor will introduce you to the thrill of breathing underwater for the very first time!
What to expect
- We’ll introduce you to your Instructor who will tell you what will happen.
- You can also chat to the rest of us about anything you like and have any questions answered.
- Before your Try Dive you will be asked to read and complete a medical form.
- Your Instructor will run you through a few basic safety procedures along with a brief explanation of your SCUBA equipment.
- The pool is set to a safe standing depth of 1.5m for all try dive sessions.
- Once you are comfortable and happy, we can try swimming underwater and allow you to experience the feeling of weightlessness underwater.
What do I need to bring?
Just your normal swimming gear plus a t-shirt – this helps make wearing the dive gear more comfortable for most people.
Can anyone do a Try Dive?
Absolutely! As long as we can find the gear to fit.
Can I bring a friend?
Of course! We can run several Try Dives on the same night. Or, if you have friends or family who would just like to watch, that’s fine too, just bring them along!
Book a Try Dive today!