Try scuba diving with a free taster session
Would you like to try scuba diving? If you have always wanted to learn to scuba dive or are simply curious about scuba, a Try Dive with Castlereagh Sub Aqua Club is the perfect introduction. In the safe confines of the pool a qualified BSAC Instructor will introduce you to the thrill of breathing underwater for the very first time!
We run Try Dives in the first 4 weeks in September – all you will need is a swimming costume or shorts, and a t-shirt to wear in the water. We’ll provide the rest!
What to expect
- We’ll introduce you to your Instructor who will tell you what will happen.
- You can also chat to the rest of us about anything you like and have any questions answered.
- Before your Try Dive you will be asked to read and complete a medical form.
- Your Instructor will run you through a few basic safety procedures along with a brief explanation of your SCUBA equipment.
- The pool is set to a safe standing depth of 1.5m for all try dive sessions.
- Once you are comfortable and happy, we can try swimming underwater and allow you to experience the feeling of weightlessness underwater.
What do I need to bring?
Just your normal swimming gear plus a t-shirt – this helps make wearing the dive gear more comfortable for most people.
Can anyone do a Try Dive?
Absolutely! As long as we can find the gear to fit them.
Can I bring a friend?
Of course! We can run several Try Dives on the same night. Or, if you have friends or family who would just like to watch, that’s fine too, just bring them as long as you let us know before hand.
Book a Try Dive today!
Castlereagh Sub Aqua Club
85 Castlereagh Road
Tel: 07920 032468